top of page
Dried Tomato Pâté
Spread on crackers, spoon into soup, add to omelets.
* Pack dried tomatoes into a one-cup measure.
* Add boiling water to just barely cover.
When tomatoes are soft, strain out the soaking liquid; save.
Put half the tomatoes in a blender or Cuisinart mini-prep.
* Add ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil.
* Add 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped.
* Add a little sea salt
* Add the rest of the soaked tomatoes.
*Add 1-2 more cloves of chopped garlic.
* Add a little more salt.
* And enough olive oil or soaking liquid to enable blending.
Blend very well.
You can eat this immediately or keep it in a tightly covered jar in the refrigerator for up to a month.
excerpt from: Abundantly Well: Seven Medicines.
bottom of page