Make A Tincture - Fresh Herb
"Tinctures are superior when made from fresh plants."
I use tinctures in varied doses, from several dropperfuls at a time, to only a few drops at a time. I take tonic tinctures daily. Others as needed.
Alcohol pulls out more poisonous constituents than water.
Tinctures are superior when made from fresh plants.
These tinctures require fresh plants, no exceptions.
* St. Joan’s wort flower means trouble for viruses and frowns.
* Poke root stirs up the lymphatic and immune systems.
* Bloodroot in tiny amounts counter periodontal disease.
* Motherwort calms anxiety, eases the heart.
* Skullcap eases pain and brings deep sleep.
Fill any size jar to the top with cut-up pieces of fresh, just harvested herb, then add 100-proof vodka, right to the top of the jar.
Lid well, label. Ready to use in six weeks.
excerpt from: Abundantly Well: Seven Medicines